Whether you’re the bride-to-be, Mother of the Bride or part of the wedding party, you’ll want everything to be picture-perfect on your wedding day. You should begin following a healthy diet and exercise regimen right away. A complimentary consultation with Cosmetic Surgery of NY’s board-certified plastic surgeons will provide you with a personalized treatment plan for radiant skin and a toned body.
12-15 Months Before Your Wedding:
(These treatments require multiple treatment sessions.)
• Laser hair removal can be performed on a variety of body areas, such as the face, breasts, stomach, back, arms, bikini area and legs.
• A series of Thermage treatments can tighten, firm and gently lift skin to smooth out wrinkles and renew facial contours.
6-9 Months Before Your Wedding:
• Facial surgerycan address many aesthetic concerns and bring out your natural beauty.
• Liposuction can help you achieve a more toned body shape by reducing stubborn areas of fat, including the stomach, hips, arms, back and legs.
3-6 Months Before Your Wedding:
• Breast augmentation is a great option for those desiring an increase in bust size and a lifting of the tissue, especially with a low-cut wedding dress.
• Common skin imperfections like fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, stretchmarks and enlarged pores can be corrected with a series of microdermabrasion and dermaplaning treatments.
• Chemical Peels can help smooth uneven skin texture and improve abnormal pigmentation that may have resulted from sun damage or acne and reduces fine lines and pores.
• miraDry: Never let them see you sweat, especially on your wedding day. miraDry will reduce sweat by 82% in just one treatment and it takes just 90 minutes!
1-6 Months Before the Wedding:
• You’ll have a slimmer bridal body in no time with body contouring by SculpSure, a breakthrough light-based body contouring treatment designed to reduce stubborn fat in problem areas such as the abdomen, love handles, thighs, upper arms, or bra strap area. Treatments take 25 minutes and cause permanent loss of fat with an average of 24% reduction with one treatment.
• Dermal fillers such as JUVÉDERM™, VOLUMA®, Volbella®, Vollure®, Radiesse®, Restylane®, Restylane® Silk or Restylane Lyft® add volume to thin lips and sunken cheeks, smooth out fine lines and wrinkles, lift the brow area and fill in scar depressions caused by acne. A complimentary consultation with Cosmetic Surgery of New York can show you how you can get immediate results from these injectables.
• Laser hair removal can provide long-lasting results in areas with unwanted hair. To achieve optimal results, you may require a series of treatments that are scheduled every four to six weeks.
• Parisian Peel: A series of Parisian Peel/Microdermabrasion treatments spaced out monthly along with a light peel will help lift dead skin, cleans and shrinks pores and smoothes skin texture so makeup glides on your skin. Don’t forget your décolletage, shoulders and back, especially if they are exposed from your dress.
3 Weeks Before Your Wedding:
Touch up from past results or rejuvenate your appearance for the first time with dermal fillers and Botox. Also, schedule your bridal trial makeup session.
1-7 days Before Your Wedding:
For true Wedding Day Radiance, schedule a “Triple Threat,” our signature 3-in-1 peel with no down-time. You will see noticeable lifting and reduction of fine lines and your skin will be more luminous, tighter and toned, ready for your big day!
ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED IN LONG ISLAND BEAUTY MAGAZINE
VOLUME 2 - ISSUE 1
Download the Entire Issue Here