Ann-Marie Bellavia, Medical Aesthetician and Skin Care Coordinator at Cosmetic Surgery of New York, gives away her trade secrets to help reverse neck wrinkles and expression lines.
The skin on the neck ages differently than the skin on the face, and needs its own unique, targeted anti-aging approach. Revision Skincare’s Nectifirm® is the gold standard in tackling the signs of the aging neck.
• Revision Skincare’s Nectifirm® contains a blend of peptides and botanicals that work in tandem to lift, firm, and tighten the appearance of the neck.
• Theophylline derivatives target adipose tissue for a fat-reducing appearance.
• Enhanced hydration and moisture combat the appearance of rough, crepey skin, while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
As we age, expression lines become increasingly prominent, and are one of the top concerns for patients seeking aesthetic treatments.
Revision Skincare’s Revox™7 works to reduce the appearance of expression lines using the latest technology in a light, water-based serum perfect for all skin types. There is nothing else like this on the market today!
• A blend of neuro-modulating peptides use cell signaling to inhibit muscle contraction and reduce the appearance of expression lines.
• Perfect to use as a compliment to injectable procedures, for result-enhancing effects.
• Perfect to use in the hard-to-reach spots injectables can’t target.
Cosmetic Surgery of New York’s Skin Care Center offers a complete line of SkinMedica Pharmaceutical Skin Care Treatments and Products. Each patient’s skin is evaluated to determine the most effective products and treatments to use for their specific needs.
• Triple Threat Treatment
• Parisian Peel/Microdermabrasion
• Retinol Peel
• Ultra-C Microdermabrasion
• Glycolic Peel
• Oxygen Peel
• Hyaluronic Acid Treatment
• Thermage Skin Tightening
• Broken Capillaries/Brown Spots
• Laser Hair Removal
• Permanent Makeup
• Lash & Brow Tint
• Camouflage Makeup
• Bridal Makeup
Note: The Skincare Department at Cosmetic Surgery of New York is a clinical one, which means we go beyond traditional facial
If you would like more information about Anne-Marie’s Trade Secrets for beautiful skin, call:
631-473-7070 or schedule a complimentary consultation at Cosmetic Surgery of New York.