Ann-Marie Bellavia, Medical Aesthetician and Skin Care Coordinator at Cosmetic Surgery of New York, gives away her trade secrets to help reverse neck wrinkles and expression lines.
TARGET: THE NECK
The skin on the neck ages differently than the skin on the face, and needs its own unique, targeted anti-aging approach. Revision Skincare’s Nectifirm® is the gold standard in tackling the signs of the aging neck.
• Revision Skincare’s Nectifirm® contains a blend of peptides and botanicals that work in tandem to lift, firm, and tighten the appearance of the neck.
• Theophylline derivatives target adipose tissue for a fat-reducing appearance.
• Enhanced hydration and moisture combat the appearance of rough, crepey skin, while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
TRANSITION: EXPRESSION LINES
As we age, expression lines become increasingly prominent, and are one of the top concerns for patients seeking aesthetic treatments.
Revision Skincare’s Revox™7 works to reduce the appearance of expression lines using the latest technology in a light, water-based serum perfect for all skin types. There is nothing else like this on the market today!
• A blend of neuro-modulating peptides use cell signaling to inhibit muscle contraction and reduce the appearance of expression lines.
• Perfect to use as a compliment to injectable procedures, for result-enhancing effects.
• Perfect to use in the hard-to-reach spots injectables can’t target.
Cosmetic Surgery of New York’s Skin Care Center offers a complete line of SkinMedica Pharmaceutical Skin Care Treatments and Products. Each patient’s skin is evaluated to determine the most effective products and treatments to use for their specific needs.
• Triple Threat Treatment
• Parisian Peel/Microdermabrasion
• Retinol Peel
• Ultra-C Microdermabrasion
• Glycolic Peel
• Oxygen Peel
• Hyaluronic Acid Treatment
• Thermage Skin Tightening
• Broken Capillaries/Brown Spots
• Laser Hair Removal
• Permanent Makeup
• Lash & Brow Tint
• Camouflage Makeup
• Bridal Makeup
Note: The Skincare Department at Cosmetic Surgery of New York is a clinical one, which means we go beyond traditional facial
If you would like more information about Anne-Marie’s Trade Secrets for beautiful skin, call:
631-473-7070 or schedule a complimentary consultation at Cosmetic Surgery of New York.
ORIGINALLY PUBLISHED IN LONG ISLAND BEAUTY MAGAZINE
VOLUME 2, ISSUE 1
Download the Entire Issue Here